We are looking for a hard working individual with the ability and experience to take ownership of client SEO campaigns.
The perfect candidate will have strong, practical experience in SEO campaign analysis, management and have an excellent understanding of on-site and off-site SEO.
As well as strong SEO experience in link-building campaigns, content creation, outreach and landing page analysis using industry standard tools such as Google Analytics, HotJar, Ahrefs, SpyFu, SEM Rush, Heap Analytics, Lucky Orange etc.
- Take responsibility for the creation and implementation of client SEO strategies
- Plan and implement SEO campaigns
- Implement link building campaigns
- Undertake technical optimisation of landing pages and analyse websites using SEO tools, heat maps etc.
- Keep up to date daily with the latest search trends and developments
- Work alongside Directors to plan and deliver all client online marketing strategies
- Preferably 1+ years experience in SEO – includes proven track record in running successful SEO campaigns (we are also hiring Graduates for this position too – full training provided).
- Outstanding link-building skills (examples will be required)
- Great digital knowledge & understanding
- Stong ability to turn insights into action
- Strong ability to conduct SEO analysis and produce regular campaign performance reports
- Work individually and manage a team
- Creative thinker who understands how to add value to our digital agency
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Results driven
- Hungry to learn
- Strong leadership qualities
Working Hours and Salary
- Salary – £DOE
- Working hours – 9 am – 5 pm
- Monday – Friday
- Job Type – Full-time
- Search Engine Optimisation: 2-3 years
- Degree educated, preferably Honours or Masters Degree.
Contact Brian Lonsdale using this form if you’re interested.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE