- Account management including campaign planning & setup for a variety of clients
2. Continual optimisation according to client brief and best practice guidelines
3. Keyword research, ad copy test, bid management and competitor analysis
4. Involvement in paid search, display advertising and some social media
5. Working with the development team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
6. Preparation of client reports and provide analysis and recommendations to drive KPIs
7. Account management, administration, forecasting and budgeting
8. Working closely with the team to ensure paid search activity falls in line as part of an integrated marketing strategy for our clients
9. Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
Qualifications and Skills
- A strong interest in digital marketing
- Strong numerical and analytical skills plus the ability to manipulate data, measure performance and identify areas of improvement. Working knowledge of Excel preferably.
3. Strong language skills to create compelling ad copy and communicate with clients
4. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
5. A motivated self-starter with a passion for digital and search marketing.