We are looking for a hard working individual with the ability and experience to take ownership of client SEO & PPC campaigns.
We are hiring Graduates for this position – full training provided).
The perfect candidate will have the opportunity to learn and understand how SEO campaigns are created. This role involves analysis, management and improving on-site and off-site SEO aspects on client websites.
This role involves management of link-building campaigns, content creation, outreach and landing page analysis using industry standard tools such as Google Analytics, HotJar, Ahrefs, SpyFu, SEM Rush, Heap Analytics, Lucky Orange etc.
- Take responsibility for the creation and implementation of client SEO strategies
- Plan and implement SEO campaigns
- Implement link building campaigns
- Undertake technical optimisation of landing pages and analyse websites using SEO tools, heat maps etc.
- Keep up to date daily with the latest search trends and developments
- Work alongside Directors to plan and deliver all client online marketing strategies
- Outstanding link-building skills (examples will be required)
- Great digital knowledge & understanding
- Stong ability to turn insights into action
- Strong ability to conduct SEO analysis and produce regular campaign performance reports
- Work individually and manage a team
- Creative thinker who understands how to add value to our digital agency
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Results driven
- Hungry to learn
- Strong leadership qualities
Working Hours and Salary
- Salary – £DOE
- Working hours – 9 am – 5 pm
- Monday – Friday
- Job Type – Full-time
- Degree educated
Contact Brian Lonsdale using this form if you’re interested.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE